Concrete Welded Mesh with Square/Rectangular Mesh Opening
Our concrete welded mesh is purposed for reinforcing flat concrete, mainly used for concrete floor slabs and walls as well as industrial buildings. The reinforcing steel bars are welded firmly which are not easy to crack. It's also called reinforcing mesh.
- Wire diameter of rebar: 3-12 mm.
- Size of concrete welded mesh: 6 m × 2.4 m, 4.8 m × 2.4 m, 3.6 m × 2 m, 2 m × 4 m.
- Common square mesh: 100 × 100 mm, 150 × 150 mm, 200 × 200 mm.
- Material: cold rolled ribbed steel bar (deformed bar), hot rolled round bar, hot dipped galvanized or epoxy coating after production.
- Standard: the production of mesh reinforcement complied to BS 4483/SANS 1024.
Different sizes of concrete weld wire mesh are available. They are made by various wire diameters.
Concrete welded mesh is made with accurate and uniform wires. These rebars are welded firmly.
Concrete weld mesh is made firmly with machine. They are mainly used in bridge, road, housing foundations.
A large quantities of concrete welded wire mesh combined firmly make a strong foundation of construction.
|Model||Line wire||Cross wire||Weight (kg/m2)|
|Dia. (mm)||Spacing (mm)||Area (mm2/m)||Dia. (mm)||Spacing (mm)||Area (mm2/m)|
|Type||Line wire mesh /dia. (mm)||Cross wire mesh /dia. (mm)||Sheet length (mm)||Sheet width (mm)||Sheet weight (kg)||Number per bundle||Square meter per ton (m2)||Realsurface (m2)|
|Items||Longitudinal bar (4.8 m)||Cross bar (2.4 m)||Total area (kg/m2)||Weight (kg/sheet)|
|Size (mm)||Pitch (mm)||Area (mm2/m)||Size (mm)||Pitch (mm)||Area (mm2/m)|
Note: Other mesh sizes are also available.
Concrete welded mesh can be designed either in flat sheets, rolls or bent to suit for your requirements.
Concrete weld mesh made of thinner wires could be rolled so that it's easy to transport.
Thick concrete weld meshes are packed on one pallet.
Reinforcing mesh is installed with a machine. Workers are building a strong foundation of the bridge.
- Firm structure, precise opening, corrosion-resisting and oxidation-resisting.
- Light and easy operation: It's light to be easier to move and lay on the concrete with machine.
- Better crack resistance: Our thinner wires can effectively reduce the crack width between concrete slabs. Distributing the stress in 2-way more homogenously, it controls crack propagation as well as the crack width.
Due to good durability, high tensile strength and toughness, concrete welded mesh is applied in many areas, such as:
- Residential and industrial construction sectors: concrete floor slabs on fill, floor slabs reinforcement, suspended floor slabs, concrete wall, floor warming, brick wall reinforcement, power plants engineering.
- Railways and port infrastructures: tunnel, drains, box culverts, concrete roads, highway, dam, river bank protection walls, airport runways.
Inquiry for Our Product
Hebei Chemtech Wencheng Trading Co., Ltd.
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.